Thank you for your interest in the Stillwater Business Assistance Program! At this time we are no longer accepting applications for this grant as we have handed out the allotted $500,000 to our local business community. We hope that in the future we can provide more opportunities to serve the Stillwater business community, so stay in touch! If you have any questions feel free to contact Joshua Hawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stillwater's Business Assistance Program is designed to provide necessary relief to Stillwater businesses who have been negatively impacted by the effects of COVID-19. The Stillwater City Council has appropriated five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) to provide economic support to businesses harmed by the effects of COVID-19. View the rules and eligibility requirements for participation.
Forms and Information
- City of Stillwater Grant Application – Answer all of the questions on the Business Application for Participation in Stillwater Business Assistance Program by completing the form or otherwise legibly printing the answer in blue or black ink in the space provided.
- New Vendor Packet – Complete the packet with vendor information and vendor payment options to add your business to the City of Stillwater vendor list.
- Acknowledgment and Attestation Form – Fill out, sign and complete the notary acknowledgment form. * Please note the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce does not have a notary on site.
All three forms above are required for submission. After completing the forms, submit applications either by emailing to email@example.com or drop off the forms at the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. located at 409 S Main Street Stillwater, OK 74074.
For questions or comments, please contact Joshua Hawkins, Business Retention and Expansion Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Application and award process:
- Application completed and submitted to Stillwater Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- SCC reviews the application while completing a recommendation document
- SCC recommendations are reviewed and approved by the City Manager’s Office (CMO)
- Awarded grants are submitted to City of Stillwater Finance Department (Finance) for processing following the established payment schedule
- 1099’s will be issued by Finance according to IRS guidelines
Grant program criteria:
- Total appropriation for the grant program is $500,000
- Grants up to $5,000 for qualifying small businesses experiencing a loss of $5,000 or more
- Fewer than 50 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees and annual income for 2019 less than $10 million.
- The business must be located within the Stillwater corporate city limits.
- The business must provide evidence of at least a 25% revenue shortfall between March through May 2020 compared to designated periods from 2019 – 2020